Welcome to Pillar Point RV Park. In an effort to assist you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay, the following Rules and Regulations must be complied with. Guests of Pillar Point RV Park, upon executing the registration, acknowledges receipt of and accepts to comply with the Rules & Regulations in their entirety, as well as financially responsible for any damages to RV park property, intentional or accidental. Once again, we sincerely welcome you to our RV Park and look forward to your stay.
- All RVs entering the RV Park must stop and register with camp host prior to choosing a site.
- All RV site fees must be paid at time of arrival. Nonpayment of your site will lead to immediate eviction. Owners and/or Management reserve the right to evict anyone from the premises for disruptive conduct and/or for violating any of the Rules and Regulations (R&Rs).
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM. The noise level must be kept down to a minimum during these hours. No running of Generators at anytime.
- The Park Speed limit is 5 MPH and will be strictly enforced.
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older. Minors may not be left unattended in the RV Park. Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children at all times.
- RVs must bear an insignia of approval with registry number and manufacturer’s date. RVs must be in compliance with State Standards.
- RVs with damage to the exterior unit, including, but not limited to, broken windows, dents, rust, exposed wiring, missing panels, repairs using tape, tarps or other unsightly appearance is not suited for this RV Park and will be denied entrance into this Park. One RV is allowed on each RV site. (To be considered an RV, your unit must be fully self-contained for bath/shower facilities and must be equipped for sleeping.)
- No tents, canopies, EZ Ups or sleeping outside RVs allowed.
- Sewer connection must be equipped with proper fittings at both ends. All wastewater (including gray water from showers and sinks) must be retained in holding tanks or fed into sewer lines. The spilling, dumping or other discharge onto the ground of any water or waste, including, but not limited to, human or animal, is prohibited.
- Site cleanliness is required for as aesthetic, sanitary and safety purposes.
- Trash must be bagged and placed in the Trash Compactor and Recycling in the Blue Recycle Receptacles located in the rear of the park behind the black fence next to the building.
- Clothes lines are not permitted strung between RV sites, trees, etc. Items which are prohibited on RV sites include, but not limited to, boats, trash or firewood, etc. Pillar Point RV Park management at its sole discretion will determine if a violation exists.
- Absolutely no parking is allowed in empty sites. Vehicles may be towed and always at owner’s expense.
- Propane Gas Firepits are the only source of campfires allowed in Pillar Point RV Park.
- RV washing, rinsing, extensive mechanical maintenance, and fluid changes is strictly prohibited. Guests using outside vendors must get approval from Pillar Point RV Park Management before any work can be performed on their RV within the RV Park.
- You are responsible for the conduct of your visitors. Please ensure they are familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations before entering the RV Park.
- There is a limit of 4 Animals per site. Our insurance does not allow any aggressive dog breeds in our Park which include Pit Bulls, Rottweiler’s Doberman Pinchers or any other canine mixed with these breeds.
- Proof of rabies inoculation and a valid license are required for all dogs and cats.
- Pets must be on a leash no more than 6 feet at all times.
- Pets may not be left alone unattended outdoors at any time. If a pet is deemed dangerous or loud, you and your pet will be requested to leave the premises.
- Droppings and waste from pets must be picked up immediately by pet owners.
- Pillar Point RV Park assumes no responsibility for any damage to, or loss of, personal possessions, vehicles, property, or injury to any occupant or guest of the RV Park.
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Regarding motorcycles, there will be no starting or riding in the RV Park area. They must be pushed to the parking lot area, and then started to be rode off of the premises.
- Absolutely no subleasing is allowed.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
ADA Website Compliance
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at [email protected]