It’s easy to get to Pillar Point RV Park
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
From the East
– Highway 92 crosses both I 280 and 101 at San Mateo. Just take Highway 92 West to Half Moon Bay. As you enter Half Moon Bay, you will see signs for Highway 1 North. Turn right and you will see Pillar Point RV Park about 3 miles up on your left. Look for the three flags on your left.
From Santa Cruz
– Take Highway 1 North to Half Moon Bay, then 3 miles North to Pillar Point RV Park. Look for the three flags on your left.
From San Francisco
– Depending on where you are, 101 South runs into 280 South, then Highway 1 South…Pillar Point RV Park is three miles South of Montara. Look for the three flags on your right.
From Oakland and the East Bay
– Take the Bay Bridge across to San Francisco. You’ll be on Highway 80. Take 101 South. Then take 280 South. Then, Highway 1 South. Three miles South of Montara is Pillar Point RV Park. Look for the three flags on your right.
From the West
– Put your RV on a large boat in Honolulu. Sail about 3,000 miles to Pillar Point Harbor. Take your RV off the boat, drive about 1/4 mile South.
Look for the three flags on your right.